Clinics & Services
In addition to routine surgery appointments our doctors and nurses offer advice and management on the following NHS and Private services :
Chronic Disease Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Mental Health
- Antenatal/Postnatal Checks
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Baby/Child Development Checks
- Cervical Smears
- Childhood Immunisations
- Family Planning/Emergency Contraception
- Health Promotion
- Minor Surgery (Lumps/Bumps/(Injections)
- Smoking Cessation
- Teenage Health
- Travel Advice/Immunisation
- Weight Management
- Well Man/Well Woman Checks
- 24hr ECG Monitoring
- 24hr Blood Pressure Monitoring
Named GP for over 75s
As of April 2015 all practices are required to provide all their registered patients aged 75 and over with a named GP, who will have overall responsibility for their care and support.
We will write to all patients in this age group informing them of their named GP.
This does not prevent you from seeing any GP or Nurse in the practice as you currently do.
All patients registered at the practice, will be assigned an accountable GP. This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice as you currently do.